Main Menu

vacation

Started by DALEQUAD, June 24, 2010, 12:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

i am on vacation next week and would like to know if the plex is open during the week so i can bring the family to ride a couple of days
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

yes yes yes it is peaceful through the week.  ;D yall come on  <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

#2
i might be able to finally do some riding with ya ... and maybe get talked into a rzr  >:(

















;D ;D














[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

man I hope so sounds great looking forward to it dale ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

We are closed during the week and only open Saturdays and Sundays.

A few of us unofficially ride most (not all) Wed nights.

Let me know what days you wanted to ride Pete, I am sure we can work out something between our grooming schedule.  ;D

Motoplex_Hitman

Quote from: Paul_S on June 24, 2010, 04:49:33 PM
We are closed during the week and only open Saturdays and Sundays.

A few of us unofficially ride most (not all) Wed nights.

Let me know what days you wanted to ride Pete, I am sure we can work out something between our grooming schedule.  ;D

OK........ for a minute there I thought Paul sold the plex to rzr rider.  ;D ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

rzr ridr

 ;Dyea my bad paul sorry bout that I thought I owned It there for a minute  ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 24, 2010, 06:20:56 PM
;Dyea my bad paul sorry bout that I thought I owned It there for a minute  ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on June 24, 2010, 04:49:33 PM
We are closed during the week and only open Saturdays and Sundays.

A few of us unofficially ride most (not all) Wed nights.

Let me know what days you wanted to ride Pete, I am sure we can work out something between our grooming schedule.  ;D

i am going to try to get there wed morning....
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com