RZR RIDER picture from 6.12.10

Started by SuperCoop, June 15, 2010, 01:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Thanks supercoop a couple of those hurt a little bit ;D I got to work on my landings or take off one :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Motoplex_Hitman

RZR    That particular jump will throw you funny. You're doing fine with take offs & landings.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

rzr ridr

Thanks Hitman I need all the encouragement I can get ;D ;D ;Dhey what is it with that jump seems like theres no bottom or something :o things sqeeze real tight on that one every time rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com