challenging all sxs's

Started by rzr ridr, June 09, 2010, 12:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

sxs to a race at the motoplex  ;D stock or mod it dont matter Im bone stock myself so bring it on if you win I will personaly give you a cool crisp 100 dollar bill :o if I win I get bragging rights ;D we will set it up with paul and he can hold the cash ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Why don't you race that tard Newmember!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

#2
Ill race anybody ;D ;D ;D bring it on oh yea that 100 dont include quads sorry :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!