sweet vid

Started by rzr ridr, June 08, 2010, 03:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

Awesome video!!!   you guys have some video's of the  dry trails at the plex?   helmetcam of the track?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

firemanjim

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

TLittle

wtf was that!!!!!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Andy9933

Quote from: zman03 on June 08, 2010, 07:03:17 PM
Awesome video!!!   you guys have some video's of the  dry trails at the plex?   helmetcam of the track?

http://www.vimeo.com/11971121

http://www.vimeo.com/7126357

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

firemanjim

U been Rick rolled!!
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

firemanjim

Yes,yes I am.....I am also a fireman if that helps to understand my sense of humor
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

TLittle

Quote from: firemanjim on June 09, 2010, 01:31:19 AM
Yes,yes I am.....I am also a fireman if that helps to understand my sense of humor
you'll fit right in with Dale and duroc, its a good thing this board is pg, the last one was scary!!!!! especially when QT had something to say
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

rzr ridr

Quote from: zman03 on June 08, 2010, 07:03:17 PM
Awesome video!!!   you guys have some video's of the  dry trails at the plex?   helmetcam of the track?
zman theres one on here with my rzr on the back track and 7 mile loop and back to camp!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Sitting here watching the vid just makes me to want to go ride an not work on them.....   ::)
okay off the change the oil and wash the atv's..
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

LOL I know what you mean snackpac ;D its fun watching em but a whole lot more fun making em  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

firemanjim

yeah most of us are good guys  ,don't do a whole lot of belly aching like some on here....
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area