Looking for riders wanting to do freestyle and mx

Started by quads_only, June 01, 2010, 12:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

I am looking for new members for our Team. also looking for just people to ride trails and mx also. We have a 5acre compound at suburban estates in holopaw fl. If anyone would be interested in hanging out or freestyle let me know. Fred Frederiksen (Initial six)

quadsonly@netzero.com  321-543-2560

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Baileygunns


dirtrider2003

Are you serious or just messing around? We do need more riders, looking for anyone who wants to shred.

Here's a couple pics of me out there shreddin:





[url="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/dirtrider2003/InitialSix.jpg"]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/dirtrider2003/InitialSix.jpg[/url]

dirtrider2003

[url="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/dirtrider2003/InitialSix.jpg"]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/dirtrider2003/InitialSix.jpg[/url]

Baileygunns

I'm willing to give it a shot... I've never hit ramps and it's been awhile since I've been on a MX track...

I'm 30 and been riding since I was 7. Took some time off but back on an '04 450R. I'm up in Titusville so the drive wouldn't be to far...


Busta Nutt

Quote from: quads_only on June 01, 2010, 12:03:09 PM
I am looking for new members for our Team. also looking for just people to ride trails and mx also. We have a 5acre compound at suburban estates in holopaw fl. If anyone would be interested in hanging out or freestyle let me know. Fred Frederiksen (Initial six)

quadsonly@netzero.com  321-543-2560


I think I could handle the hanging out part 8)

duroc825

I think he means more like "hang out" WAY off the quad in the middle of the air!  ;D

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

hsi579

If you weren't so far I'd be interested! I bought the parts for the 450 off you,, only to find out that it needs a crank now too! So I bought a Z400 to ride now :)


quads_only

#9
you need to come out anyway.   my cell # is in the first post..  


Heres a vid check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_Hjg9eSLg

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

hsi579

Pretty sweet video! I'll have to make it out there sometime, and you'll have to persuade me to hit the freestyle ramp. I wanna but never have so yeah..lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com