Track Changes

Started by Paul_S, June 04, 2010, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Been working the skidder this week.

Added lots of dirt to every double (except 6 and oh) on the track (including the step down), giving a nice place to land for those that don't clear them. The track is actually pleasant to just roll around now. Very easy to go at a medium speed over the doubles now too. Tabled the double just before the finish line. Added an S turn just before the finish line, giving you a bit more speed to hit it.

bseckel

SOUNDS GOOD PAUL i WILL CHECK IT OUT THIS SUNDAY!!

rzr ridr

saweeet you the man paul ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Motoplex_Hitman

Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 05:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.

LOL, if you come up a little short, it's still pretty rough. Make it, or come up a little to a medium amount..it's smooth.

Andy9933

Great to hear, can't wait to check it out.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

sodell324

Can't wait to check it out. Be there the weekend of the second race.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Sounds sweet. That will help people build up to hitting it bigger. Giving the rider options on the landings are awsome.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rzr ridr

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 05:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.
From what Ive seen you shouldnt have a problem clearing any of em hitman ;D you matt and paul was sailing pertty good wed ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on June 05, 2010, 02:28:14 PM
Sounds sweet. That will help people build up to hitting it bigger. Giving the rider options on the landings are awsome.


I agree 100 per cent I realy need options when it comes to landing :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Changes definitely make the track more friendly. Not so sure I like the "S" before the finish line but I could get used to it. The doubles are a lot less intimidating. And yes Paul I will be back as soon as i get back from the Keys to master the doubles or die trying!
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on June 05, 2010, 11:17:39 PM
Changes definitely make the track more friendly. Not so sure I like the "S" before the finish line but I could get used to it. The doubles are a lot less intimidating. And yes Paul I will be back as soon as i get back from the Keys to master the doubles or die trying!

LOL, ain't nobody gonna call you chicken  ;D

Motoplex_Hitman

Quote from: rzr ridr on June 05, 2010, 05:27:20 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 05:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.
From what Ive seen you shouldnt have a problem clearing any of em hitman ;D you matt and paul was sailing pertty good wed ;D ;D ;D

Yeah Great practice, felt good.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com