Main Menu

Ratt

Started by TLittle, June 03, 2010, 04:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLittle

Hey guys, John(pierratt) went into the hospital last night with dangerously low blood count, unknown reasons, his red blood cells & white blood cells are so low doc told him if would have cut himself he probably would have bleed to death in minutes. He had bone marrow biopsy this morning, in case any of you don't know it is EXTREMELY painful procedure, they use a needle that is about the size of a 10-12 gadge wire and punch it through the bone... they don't know now what it is right now, could be as simple as a virus or as serious as lupis or leukemia or 20 things inbetween.....Prayers sent to our comrade and his family please keep in yours as well, I will keep posted
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

dirtslinger

Thoughts and prayers sent johnny. Get well soon. :)
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Dave, tell John I am sorry to hear this and hope things are fine.

greenmachine

Prayers for Pierrat. He is a really cool guy and I hope all is well.

OPowersports

Quote from: greenmachine on June 03, 2010, 05:09:09 PM
Prayers for Pierrat. He is a really cool guy and I hope all is well.
X10
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

rzr ridr

praying for john and family!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Tinker

We are praying for him and his family

Motoplex_Hitman

Thoughts & prayers sent. Please keep us informed.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

dj_pizzim

07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

john450r

Man sorry to hear tell pierratt he is in our prayers and we want to see him out at the plex again when he gets well

T2

I hope he gets better real soon Prayers out to him and his family.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

TLittle

John boy was suppossed to start treatment today but they pushed till Monday, they do not believe he has the "Philidelphia" type leukemia but he is positive for leukemia. Ofcourse he asked the doc what his chances were, got his azz chewed by the wife for asking but 75%, also he is a ginny so he has 67% chance match from his bone marrow donor which is good, he is in great spirits we are all postive for the recovery

I do believe he wants to sell his quads so if anyone known looking for 450 zuki and his wife's 250 zuki(less than 20 hrs on it) I'll probably have them listed with pics soon
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Prowlerj


john450r

Quote from: TLittle on June 05, 2010, 09:19:54 PM
John boy was suppossed to start treatment today but they pushed till Monday, they do not believe he has the "Philidelphia" type leukemia but he is positive for leukemia. Ofcourse he asked the doc what his chances were, got his azz chewed by the wife for asking but 75%, also he is a ginny so he has 67% chance match from his bone marrow donor which is good, he is in great spirits we are all postive for the recovery

I do believe he wants to sell his quads so if anyone known looking for 450 zuki and his wife's 250 zuki(less than 20 hrs on it) I'll probably have them listed with pics soon
Man sorry to hear that we are praying for him tell him to keep the bike we miss seeing him out at the plex

TLittle

he was pushing more and more to sell them before this anyway, he was too worried about getting hurt, we seen alot of people get hurt this year, thats most of the reason I sold mine... he wanting to sell his 2 and step into a rhino...
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

john450r

I understand but i know he will miss it when he sees everyone out on the track

Raptorman_Ed

John is a GREAT guy for sure....prayers are being sent.  Thanks for keeping us posted Dave.

08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Paul_S

Quote from: TLittle on June 05, 2010, 09:19:54 PM
I do believe he wants to sell his quads so if anyone known looking for 450 zuki and his wife's 250 zuki(less than 20 hrs on it) I'll probably have them listed with pics soon

Hey Dave, I know John may be looking for a straight sale or SXS, but Bseckle brought a guy to the plex with a very clean popo 700 ute, he was looking to swap for a sport 450.

TLittle

I will let him know tomorrow, today was chemo for him so I only talked with him for a minute this morning, He was thinking a big ute but preferd a sxs, do you know how old/condition it is in???
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Paul_S

Quote from: TLittle on June 07, 2010, 07:08:55 PM
I will let him know tomorrow, today was chemo for him so I only talked with him for a minute this morning, He was thinking a big ute but preferd a sxs, do you know how old/condition it is in???

It's a really really nice 04 700 4x4 popo

john450r

Matt should buy it

bseckel

#21
Tlittle its a 04 700 HO in great condition. He will be getting me pics as soon as he can and I will post them.

TLittle

 :ThumbsUp.gif
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

OPowersports

Quote from: john450r on June 08, 2010, 11:19:30 AM
Matt should buy it
Whats he gonna do with a pooplaris....I don't think they jump too well.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

john450r

No matt should buy johns 450

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com