Underhills on Saturday July 2nd

Started by MuddyGurl101, June 28, 2005, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

A group of us from the Broward County area are going to the Underhills on Saturday the 2nd. If anyone else is interested let me know! ;D

See ya'll out in the mud!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

wilburz

me and wilburzbro and his son plan on being there saturday morning. c-ya then.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

PureLogic

#2
After the fun we had last weekend....I wouldn't miss it  ;D and neither will my wife.....after ranting and raving about it all week.   ;)
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Can someone give me directions from WPB?  What time are you meeting up there?
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt


DaKota

I was going to go but now my buddys don't want to go out there cause no one has money and we need food and beer lol. I dont know though maybe ill come up saturday in the afternoon and leave at night. Thats what ill probably do so count me in I guess im not camping though.

Busta Nutt

I'll bring you a sandwich.  :'(  might give you a beverage.

DaKota

Well a sandwich ill bring the smores

Busta Nutt


wilburz

Me and my bro plan on meeting at 9 am on saturday morning at the Mobile gas station on the b-line highway. it is located west of the turn pike almost to moroso motor park. once there to get to underhills you take the beeline west through indian town and keep going until you see the sign on the right for 714. turn left go down about a mile or so . underhills is on the left. if you go to okeechobee you have gone to far and missed the turn.
pm me or reply here if you want to meet us at the mobile and ride out.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on June 28, 2005, 08:26:04 AM
I group of us from the Broward County area are going to the Underhills on Saturday the 2nd. If anyone else is interested let me know! ;D

See ya'll out in the mud!

what time you going muddygirl? who else is going from down there?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota

Quote from: wilburz on June 29, 2005, 02:42:42 PM
Me and my bro plan on meeting at 9 am on saturday morning at the Mobile gas station on the b-line highway. it is located west of the turn pike almost to moroso motor park. once there to get to underhills you take the beeline west through indian town and keep going until you see the sign on the right for 714. turn left go down about a mile or so . underhills is on the left. if you go to okeechobee you have gone to far and missed the turn.
pm me or reply here if you want to meet us at the mobile and ride out.

You make a right onto 714 not a left unless your coming from okeechobee but ya I guess im going to go.

PureLogic

Remember if you want to have fun, Muddygurl101 has invited us to go to the  Underhill's  this weekend July 2. We encourage everybody to contact MuddyGurl101 or me Pure Logic. We want to try to get a caravan together to go out to the Underhill's On Saturday. (SOUTH BROWARD RIDERS) We plan on meeting at the Chevron Station on University just South of 595 around 8:30 AM And we will be departing promptly at 9:00 AM. We will be traveling north bound on  I-95 so tolls will not be a factor. Once  at the Underhill's we will be parking in lot # 2 and there will be a lowered gold Chevrolet S-10 extended cab (muddygurl101) and a white Chevrolet 1500 Z71 (PureLogic) with a blue trailer and blue roof canopy set up, don't be bashful come up and say HI! We don't bite. Remember its $10.00 per person to get in.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

redmopar

#13
What's the underhills all about?  Private land?

I'll be up in sebring this weeknd workin, but if I can bust loose me and the kodiak might swing by and say hi saturday.
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner

MuddyGurl101

I have never been there so I don't know directions. You will have to ask PureLogic for that information. We will be there around 10:30. Hope to see you all there!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

redmopar

I've driven by those red, white, and blue poles at least 100 times going from boca to sebring and had no idea that there was an atv park in there.  Hopefully I will se y'all there. ;)
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner

ucfneed2ride

Ill be there...
Its not an ATV park really, just privately owned land that he lets people ride on..."to find bamboo". He used to have HUGE mudding events (MudStock) but got in trouble by the county.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

PureLogic


I hate to plagiarize but I pulled this off of a another forum this is what I used to get there

Underhill's......don't know if you made it up from Miami, but if you didn't here's some directions for you for next time, if your taking 95 then head north to Martin Hwy which is Hwy 714 head west about 15 miles +/- it'll be on your right, there's 3 or 4 Bamboo poles with American flags on them and the poles are red, white, and blue, pull in there go to the gate, I paid 10 bucks today and signed a waiver, and even got a "plant bamboo" bumper sticker.

If you want to run the Turnpike up head north from Miami on the pike until Indiantown Rd, get off and head west to the beeline hwy which is 710,Indtown road will basically dead end into the beeline, take a right on the beeline and go through Indiantown about10 or 15 miles (guessing) you'll cross the RR tracks the Dakota said and you'll see a blue sign with gold numbers 714 and a arrow, turn right there and it's about 2 miles on your left.

There's allot of land to ride, trails are mixed there lots of mud holes, if you go looking for them. there's trails (mainly flat and sandy),open areas for sport bikes, but it really is meant for 4x4's,but there were several sport bikes out there today, including a buddy of mine on a 660 Raptor.

Hope this helps....if you've ever been to River Ranch, I'd say this place is it's little brother, only about 4 or 500 acres, but still allot of fun......there were six of us that went today, we all paid 10.00/head.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

johnnygun

is underhill the name of the place just because or is it named after the guy who owns it?
(yes your honor, this is going somewhere)
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Quote from: PureLogic on June 29, 2005, 10:59:43 PM
we all paid 10.00/head.

Is this still a pay to play site?  Doesn't matter as I'll still be there, just wondering.  PureLogic...PM me.  I will probably meet your group on 95 at Southern Blvd here in WPB as you drive north.  Just want to exchange cell phone numbers so we can keep in touch.  If I miss you I have MuddyGurl's number.  See you Saturday.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

Swamprat you fraid to roll with me and Wilbur? ???

PureLogic

Swamp Rat I sent you a pm. I I am literally coming out of my skin!  ;D I can not wait to go do this ride this weekend. This has really got me motivated and we are going to have a lot of fun. And don't worry about stock tires there going to be ok out here 8) . I am so pumped this is going to be great!!!  ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

ucfneed2ride

Dont forget the bugspray...mosquitoes are bad out there. Ill be out there during the day on Saturday and Sunday. Ill see yall out there!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Quote from: wilburzbro on June 30, 2005, 07:38:53 PM
Swamprat you fraid to roll with me and Wilbur? ???

Not at all.  I'll ride with anyone to get out in the mud.  Just looking for someone to point the way.

PureLogic -- I've been looking at tires this week and want to talk to you about your Mudzillas a little more.  Once I decide on what I want I'll talk to J.D. (given MuddyGurl's glowing recomendation).  That's if he'll order tires for a Polaris?!?

We need to run up to SeaWorld one Sunday.  It's my old stomping ground and I'll take you on some good rides.

See everyone Saturday...
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com