Volunteer Trail Ranger program

Started by tekhanto, November 18, 2009, 02:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekhanto

Anyone have any information on who to contact for volunteering with the trail ranger program ???
Retired now so have time to give. So now I have to screw off on my own time !!

thanks
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

tekhanto

Anyone ..............there has to be someone who knows how to find out..............

thanks
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Mars

"GrizzlyBear" a member was very active in this.
I'm not sure if he is still heading up the volunteer group. I wanted to be active in this myself but economic issue have me staying close to home and renting my house in Ocala.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1773
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

tekhanto

Thanks Mars for the reply,  I have emailed Grizzy Bear several times but no reply back from him so maybe you are correct that he's not in it still or just didn't like my email ??!!  Still holding out for some info if we're lucky
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Mars

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

tekhanto

thanks will send it in to the po box mentioned
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

bigjohn

I think that you can go to e-mail
eshackleton@fs.fed.us

She is in charge of that program now as far as I know. If not she can get you in touch with who is.

tekhanto

You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

nonstop

Did you get an answer?  I'd like to volunteer too.  The website is dated 2006...old stuff.
06 GRN Kingquad, Snorkeled, reverse light, K&N, Led Tail light, trans snorkeled, cup holders- "For Sale"

ScooterB

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

nonstop

06 GRN Kingquad, Snorkeled, reverse light, K&N, Led Tail light, trans snorkeled, cup holders- "For Sale"

nonstop

Still no response...any other contact info?
06 GRN Kingquad, Snorkeled, reverse light, K&N, Led Tail light, trans snorkeled, cup holders- "For Sale"

zephyr

Just got thru to Jay Perry and he said they only need volenteers on Mon, Tues and some Fridays for mainly trail maintenance His office numer is 352-625-2520 ext 2515 It did take calling him several times to get thru.
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800