distance traveled

Started by DALEQUAD, May 17, 2010, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

i would like to know the distance that people travel to get to the plex, either in time or miles, i would like to get up there a little more often and if we can get a few to go every few weeks that would be awsome... my distance is about 4 hrs

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S


DALEQUAD

#2
if i lived 18 min from there, you would get tired of seeing me real quick.... :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

asmart82

I've never been there but I would say around 4 hours.  The distance is the reason I don't go...

Chillinthemost

4 hrs for me. Its right at 250 miles each way.  I usually have to factor in at least one blowout on the trailer :'(. The blowout on this trip tore the trailer up pretty good. 
  My son is ready for the next trip already but it will probably be in the fall due to summer vacations and boating plans.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Motoplex_Hitman

I am 61 miles away. It takes 1 hour 10 min, unless I stop for gas & ice.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

bseckel

for me its 2hrs or just under. Not that bad.

greenmachine

225miles for me. Worth the ride!!! Unfortunately following a race series has prevented us from going much.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Chillinthemost

Man, some of you guys are lucky. If I was 1 hour away I'd be a member and go 2-3 times a month, 2hrs. and I'd probably go once a month. For me, 4 hrs. puts it out of the "day trip" range and the time and expense goes way up.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

SuperCoop

It's about an hour and a half for us.  We try to make at leat once a month if not more.  ;D

zman03

Im in Miami, so figure 4.5 hrs to Croom (300 miles), so from Croom how many more hours or miles?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

dirtslinger

3 hrs and about 153mi from my door to your gate 1 way. I do btw 65-70 towing the camper and about 60 at the crest of hills thru gainesville. Damn small blocks lol
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Quote from: zman03 on May 17, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
Im in Miami, so figure 4.5 hrs to Croom (300 miles), so from Croom how many more hours or miles?

Where is Croom?

z400250

Quote from: Paul_S on May 17, 2010, 10:05:30 PM
Quote from: zman03 on May 17, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
Im in Miami, so figure 4.5 hrs to Croom (300 miles), so from Croom how many more hours or miles?

Where is Croom?

hahahaha!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Raptorman_Ed

GPS time 6 hours...my driving 5 to 5.5 hours.

South Fort Myers and always worth the trip...Croom??? I remember that is the place I drive by every time I go to the best riding location in Florida.
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Paul_S

It's 430 miles from Miami to the Motoplex. Takes 6 hours and some change.

We have a lot of guys who come quite regularly from West Palm etc.

I live north of the plex and have driven down to L-Cross for a fun weekend, a number of times before I built the plex...it's not too bad of a trip.

OPowersports

Depends on if I am towing a big trailer or a small trailer, 3.5~4 hours from St. Pete. I go at least 10 times per year since the place opened and it was worth every mile every trip. No better place to ride in Florida IMO.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Jeff L

2 hours for us from just west of Ocala.  Drive up the back way through Williston and Bell so no Interstate. 60 mph is a lot easier on the old 26' class C with a little 350 chevy pulling an 8'x18' trailer with 6 ATV's.

pault

It's a little under 2 hours for us from Jacksnville. We have done several one day trips but lately we have been going and camping for the weekend. We try to go once or twice a month in between my sons baseball and the my daughters dance class. Even for a one day trip, it is well worth it as they have everthing to make the entire family happy. Probably need to go ahead and become a member. Three weekend trips of camping will pay for our membership. Most of the riding places are about 1 1/2 hours from us, so another 20 or 30 minutes is not a problem.

ocalamike.

2 hrs for me from ocala
05 trx 450r

Paul_S


rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Andy9933

3.5hrs from st pete wish I could go more often.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

pancho07yfz450

It's 3 hours from my door to the gate and thats stoping for gas also.

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

bseckel

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 18, 2010, 12:10:47 AM
2 hrs for me from ocala

UM I thought you told me you lived in Lady lake. Not Ocala........What a wannabe.. He is still mad he lost to Josh Rogers.

ocalamike.

ok ok you bunch of smart azzes! Take it easy on me!  :o  :P
05 trx 450r

duroc825

Been so long since I've been there I forgot how long it takes!  :'(
All I remember is that it is a great place to ride with even better people.  ;D

patches206

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 18, 2010, 04:18:07 AM
ok ok you bunch of smart azzes! Take it easy on me!  :o  :P
0

Mike if they only knew about your blow up sheep you had at the Moto Plex this past weekend!!!!!!!!! rolback1
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Andy9933

Quote from: patches206 on May 19, 2010, 02:36:43 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 18, 2010, 04:18:07 AM
ok ok you bunch of smart azzes! Take it easy on me!  :o  :P
0

Mike if they only knew about your blow up sheep you had at the Moto Plex this past weekend!!!!!!!!! rolback1

I see no one posting thoes pics!!!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 19, 2010, 11:03:01 AM
Quote from: patches206 on May 19, 2010, 02:36:43 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 18, 2010, 04:18:07 AM
ok ok you bunch of smart azzes! Take it easy on me!  :o  :P
0

Mike if they only knew about your blow up sheep you had at the Moto Plex this past weekend!!!!!!!!! rolback1

I see no one posting thoes pics!!!!!

you dont wanna see them  :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

john450r

We are about 3.5 to 4 hrs. and go at least 10 times a year its the best place to ride

dirtslinger

#33
Quote from: bseckel on May 18, 2010, 02:42:25 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 18, 2010, 12:10:47 AM
2 hrs for me from ocala

UM I thought you told me you lived in Lady lake. Not Ocala........What a wannabe.. He is still mad he lost to Josh Rogers.

The villages. with the swingers and STD's
Id be mad too.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

z400250

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 19, 2010, 11:03:01 AM
Quote from: patches206 on May 19, 2010, 02:36:43 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 18, 2010, 04:18:07 AM
ok ok you bunch of smart azzes! Take it easy on me!  :o  :P
0

Mike if they only knew about your blow up sheep you had at the Moto Plex this past weekend!!!!!!!!! rolback1

I see no one posting thoes pics!!!!!

See what you guys started!! Started with a blow up doll now a blow up sheep, who knows whats next
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

DALEQUAD

not actual sheep but similiar :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Andy9933

I saw the ktm sponsored sheep. Josh was showing everyone...
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

patches206

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 20, 2010, 01:27:49 PM
I saw the ktm sponsored sheep. Josh was showing everyone...

Josh brought it Olcalamike could not keep his hands off it!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!