Hazelhurst July 16th

Started by Smoknbanshee, June 27, 2005, 09:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

this is a 300 foot sand drag
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

svtbolt04

Hmm, nevermind. Unless I was using some sort of forced induction, I would have been there.  Anyways. BUMP!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Quad32x

Quote from: fastltz2 on July 01, 2005, 02:47:03 AM
you notice quad, wrae only wants to bet money against me running my little ol almost stock z400 oh well always picking on us slow guys with broad shoulders but I can take it
I  know.  Hes  such  a  tuff  guy. ::) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

#28
 well more like 300ft dirt with clay mixed .
this is a 300 foot  dirtdrag track ;)
Quote
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

1fastltr450

what time does practice start and what time does the race start
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

practice starts at 4;00pm race starts 6;00pm ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey TONY... I Got the Mail Yesterday ... Thank's !!if everything goes right .. i'll have the "ole" 250 Rag there on the 16th. .. just in case .... i'm Bringing TWO Cases !!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

I  will  stand  out  on  I-75  with  another  2  cases  if  you  will  stop  and  pick  me  up !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com