Ripxx "Personal Track Analysis" DEMO

Started by LostCause, May 12, 2010, 04:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

OK.  I am going to try to put up a video that I have tried to make showing everyone some of the things that this product does.  Keep in mind that sometime this week Ripxx will be coming out with a update on their software that will give lap times, splits and a ton of other useful things that will make you faster.

Here is the link since I cant figure out how to get it on ATV Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NK6JZJrN6E
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

On this demo the different colors represent different speeds.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ