Main Menu

rzr ?

Started by rzr ridr, May 04, 2010, 09:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

hey paul how do you guys feel about side by sides?would love to bring my rzr over there and sign up with yall thanks!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r

They let side by sides in we have a rhino

rzr ridr

thanks john cant wait to get over there.
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

They had a side X side XC race
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

sweet that would be fun!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

I feel like a kid cant wait till friday!!! ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r

Our Rhino is snorkled and the plex is our home away from home.. Anything the UTV's do my wife does as well... We have a blast... Looking forward to more sxs there!!!!!!!   9 more days :)

rzr ridr

dang had to work maybe next week :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 08, 2010, 03:44:15 PM
dang had to work maybe next week :(

No problem, don't forget next weekend is the ATV games, should be a FUN weekend. Special rates are $25 per day...or $40 for a 3 day pass to this event. It is one of the few things we do, that are not included in the membership.