5A Underwater

Started by little blue 300, August 17, 2014, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

little blue 300

Went to 5A yesterday with two others and we were all snorkeled. Good thing we were !

I've been riding there for about 2 1/2 years and it was even more underwater than it was the time before. My friend said he hasn't seen this much water out there since the hurricanes in 2004. If your not snorkeled, I wouldn't waste the gas to go there. We went on some side trails where we never saw water before and they were deep in water.

If you are snorkeled and you like driving thru water, I would head out to 5A as soon as you could. You will have a blast !!!

I was there for ten hours and if I stayed any longer, I would have had to turn in my ATV sticker for a boat sticker. LOL

That was the most fun that I've ever had at 5A !  Larry

riley804

Agree.

We usually park on the Maytown side and on the way there, we look at how much water is in the ditches and that gives us an idea of how wet its going to be.

Bottom of the ridge has been getting water, which normally doesnt happen....and noticed a few other spots as well.

It will be nice once some of the water goes down and we can then play in the mud..... ;D