grizzly 700 or brute force or rincon?

Started by mattsmith, April 23, 2010, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattsmith

 ::) I am looking to buy a new 700cc class atv, I am looking for suggestions on what one to buy, I currently have a 2000 big bear I bought 10 years ago and want to upgrade. I do alot of trail riding a little mud and water aswell. I would like to have a lot of power and want something that will last. Can you help me with some advice Thank you for your help Matt

jrpro130

Get a grizzly, you won't be dissapointed.  Just put a set of 28's on it and some clutching (450 weights) and you will be golden!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

XtremeH18

Yamaha Grizzly ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!    I have 1,130 miles on mines and zero problems!!!!!  I'm still on my stock belt ... i'm running 27s.. everything else is stock!!!!!!!  8)

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Anoriginal

I have two Brute Force 750i's and love them. I use them to take me in and out from my camp way back in the Big Cypress. I've never had an issue with either of them. One has 27" Mudlites and the other has 28" Mudlites. Both on the original belts. Other than skid plates, I've made no other mods.

I load them down very heavy with coolers, fuel, food and gear and then take them through God awful stuff to get to camp. They've never let me down. If I was going to buy another bike, I'd buy another BF 750i.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.