Need a Univeral twist throttle kit

Started by spacerider, June 27, 2005, 01:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacerider

HI all - I am looking for a universal twist throttle kit for my quad - its a 2005 Polaris Phoenix I am wondering if all I can do is disconnect it from the throttle controll and leave connected to the carb and just connect the control part to the twist assy, I have found the handle bars I want and need to know about the throttle kit before I get the handle bars
Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

spacerider

THANKS !! you are  a life saver - i ahve not bought anything from them in years and man have they changed
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

susieblazer



       DECISIONS.........DECISIONS............

      TWIST THROTTLE OR THUMB EXTENSION................



              ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

spacerider

Dont worry about my decision   the bike will look bad ass when i am done and the project will be dirty girls next      wait till you see the paint job i am goin to put on it
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

jwscroll

How about some under construction pics.
See the project in progress.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

spacerider

Jon - I just moved and just trying to locate all the parts ...now i know where to get everything i need i will be getting them soon    i will take pics and show the work in progress with my bike and then i will show the work in progress on dirtgirl80 bike next
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

FTR44C-REP

Don't do it, twist throttles suck on quads.  You'll be sorry.
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666