Kawasaki ATV Repair

Started by 1500z71, April 13, 2010, 04:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1500z71

Hi all,

Looking for someone to finish repairing a Kawasaki 400. The cam chain has an issue and it bent the intake valves. Already have the new valves and piston and rings in and jug on the motor. Need someone to finish it for me. I have all the parts but absolutely no time to do it..Looking for someone that has worked on these before so I know it'll be right.

Thanks,


bluesman

call me tonight
  scott 561-966-0006

lugnuts

you may want to look up rtr racing I am not sure were there shop is I thought he was down that way if so I am sure they could help you out I think his son jason has a account on here RTR-380 give him a pm

steve
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

singleshot

Quote from: 1500z71 on April 13, 2010, 04:22:49 PM
Hi all,

Looking for someone to finish repairing a Kawasaki 400. The cam chain has an issue and it bent the intake valves. Already have the new valves and piston and rings in and jug on the motor. Need someone to finish it for me. I have all the parts but absolutely no time to do it..Looking for someone that has worked on these before so I know it'll be right.

Thanks,




The Toy Doctor gets my recommendation.  He ownes a couple of Kawi ATVs, has worked on many of my toys ( ATV, MotorCycle, RV) and is resonably priced.  He lives near Dade City and can be reached at 352-584-0959.  He does great work.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

1500z71

Thanks guys, think I got it handled