Plex MX Championship Quad MX Series

Started by Paul_S, April 08, 2010, 03:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


snackpac74

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

bseckel

so the fee's are $20.00 to practice for 4 hrs and then another $20 to race?

Paul_S

Quote from: bseckel on April 08, 2010, 05:13:53 PM
so the fee's are $20.00 to practice for 4 hrs and then another $20 to race?

I just changed it to $15.00. Practice fee covers the grooming between the practice and the race.

There is no gate fee, so don't forget you can bring your family in to watch you can for free. Obviously if they want to ride, they just pay the normal rates.

Would like some input on the classes too, especially the mini classes.

dirtslinger

so this series is on the big track up front or?
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Quote from: dirtslinger on April 08, 2010, 07:41:52 PM
so this series is on the big track up front or?

Big track up front. We have tamed it down a little and will be making some more changes before the season starts.

Mik__808

it looks great Paul maybe i can make 1 of them we will see ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: Mik__808 on April 08, 2010, 09:16:33 PM
it looks great Paul maybe i can make 1 of them we will see ;D

That would be awesome Mike  :)

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on April 08, 2010, 06:55:01 PM
Quote from: bseckel on April 08, 2010, 05:13:53 PM
so the fee's are $20.00 to practice for 4 hrs and then another $20 to race?

I just changed it to $15.00. Practice fee covers the grooming between the practice and the race.

There is no gate fee, so don't forget you can bring your family in to watch you can for free. Obviously if they want to ride, they just pay the normal rates.

Would like some input on the classes too, especially the mini classes.

sounds good but i counldnt pay my family to watch me race  ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

greenmachine

Paul,
the class structures look pretty good. The minis are cvt drive classes?
Do you have protest rules in place?
It keeps the playing field some what level.
Who would be in charge of teardown and measure?
I know I may get slack for posting this, but it is a necessary evil if you are gonna have a real series with prizes.

trx#9

Quote from: greenmachine on April 09, 2010, 07:04:28 PM
Paul,
Who would be in charge of teardown and measure?

Paul has a lot of pratice in tear down and measure.        rolback1 <sofa peeky> rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Dude what you thinkin lets make sure your better 1st. your crazy.
love ya man.


Quote from: Mik__808 on April 08, 2010, 09:16:33 PM
it looks great Paul maybe i can make 1 of them we will see ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Guys we need a strong showing this is what north florida needs. A Quad series.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on April 09, 2010, 07:04:28 PM
Paul,
the class structures look pretty good. The minis are cvt drive classes?
Do you have protest rules in place?
It keeps the playing field some what level.
Who would be in charge of teardown and measure?
I know I may get slack for posting this, but it is a necessary evil if you are gonna have a real series with prizes.

Very valid questions, we will give it some thought.

Chad from ECP minis has offered to be the Kids Advocate on the class rules.

john450r

Wish i was closer i might make a couple

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple

Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.

Paul_S


john450r

Quote from: Paul_S on April 11, 2010, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple

Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
Is he clearing the Finnish line jump yet

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on April 13, 2010, 02:33:12 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 11, 2010, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple

Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
Is he clearing the Finnish line jump yet

Not yet, Wienen and Creamer are hitting it 4th gear pinned and Matt can't get that fast on the approach yet.

jeremynkristi


Paul_S


Andy9933

Quote from: Paul_S on April 13, 2010, 05:17:26 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 13, 2010, 02:33:12 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 11, 2010, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: john450r on April 11, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
Wish i was closer i might make a couple

Dude, Matt is gunning for you, as you whip him so bad in the trees, he wants some revenge.
Is he clearing the Finnish line jump yet

Not yet, Wienen and Creamer are hitting it 4th gear pinned and Matt can't get that fast on the approach yet.

I dont think a stock bike can.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

08KFX450r

    Hello PEOPLE!,
                   I am new to this forum thing but I ride at the plex all the time, I am 15 and am wondering if I can race my kfx 450 in the series, if so what class will I run?

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on April 18, 2010, 10:30:34 AM
    Hello PEOPLE!,
                   I am new to this forum thing but I ride at the plex all the time, I am 15 and am wondering if I can race my kfx 450 in the series, if so what class will I run?

Hi, we can find you a class based on your skill level.  :)

08KFX450r

Ok thanks, I usually race on the featured weekends, I placed second in the BIG track race.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com