SANDMOUNTAN MX 6-26-05

Started by dreth, June 26, 2005, 11:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

brian got some big air on this one :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

whats up Brian? not much! just cruisin the track. how about you Adam? oh just hangin around :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

see ya on the next lap!

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

you again? yep its me!  :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

HEY ADAM! You want to to get a drink after this lap? sure thing Brian :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o    THANKS GUYS for the photo opp ;) we will ride again

[attachment deleted by admin]

450R_Matt

Dreth, nice pics.  Hats off to the Yamie Boyz but... Dreth and 1fast look much better in the air togather. :o 

Hondas  Boyz rule... ;D ;D      Get better Dreth so we can fly togather again at Seminole. ;) 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ATOMCRF450

Dreth, Brian and I appreciate the pictures.
Hope you feel better soon.



dreth

thanks guys for all the support after my crash! my phone rang off the hook today with people checking on me :o it made me feel better just know that yall care ;)

crfquad34

Hey dreth, at least you tried it, them Yammi boys did not know if they had enough power to make it, if they still had their Hondas they might would have tried it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just playing fellas, I hope you guys are getting in shape I don't want to go see a bunch of 2 lap wonders at Lorretta Lynn's, I want to see some plaques.

Yamaha72

those are some nice pics Dreth  ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

dreth

ill take the credit but my wife is the camera wizard ;)

KEV96

Quote from: crfquad34 on June 28, 2005, 02:14:44 AM
Hey dreth, at least you tried it, them Yammi boys did not know if they had enough power to make it, if they still had their Hondas they might would have tried it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just playing fellas, I hope you guys are getting in shape I don't want to go see a bunch of 2 lap wonders at Lorretta Lynn's, I want to see some plaques.
Someone told me that you sold that Honda to buy a yammi? Thats ok, they say the older you get the smarter you get. You need to take the boys out to Sandmountain......

crfquad34


ATOMCRF450

Quote from: crfquad34 on June 28, 2005, 02:14:44 AM
Hey dreth, at least you tried it, them Yammi boys did not know if they had enough power to make it, if they still had their Hondas they might would have tried it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just playing fellas, I hope you guys are getting in shape I don't want to go see a bunch of 2 lap wonders at Lorretta Lynn's, I want to see some plaques.

HEY!
I'M THE MAN FOR 2 LAPS BUT AFTER THAT.....   :-[

Picow18

Sweet pics. that track looks awesome, where is it?
:o
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

dreth

Quote from: picow18 on June 29, 2005, 04:27:12 PM
Sweet pics. that track looks awesome, where is it?
:o



fort meade