riding at durhamtown

Started by wheelie_boy, June 26, 2005, 05:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

nice air dude, gotta ride at a track with ya 1 day

wheelie_dad

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 26, 2005, 06:13:56 PM
It looks like you had a killer vacation. It also looks like you have one great dad.

im the dad ,tyou
2002 sportrax 250
1998 kodiak 400,  26" dirt devils
My son is the coolest! written by wheelieboy =)

TRX450R_Racer

I don't have any children.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

wheelie_boy

he meant thank you, when he said tyou. :) incase you thought it was sumthin else.
05 kx 250f

johnnygun

how many frequent flyer mile did you rack up? i mean,...damn man :o
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

wheelie_boy

Quote from: johnnygun on July 03, 2005, 05:59:30 PM
how many frequent flyer mile did you rack up? i mean,...d**n man :o

Lol. i probaly only flew for a mile total .lol ;)
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

hondaquad

I've been there a couple of times and every time I see pictures I miss it more. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
'99 300ex, Renthal bars, DG nerfs, DG bumper, DG grab bar, FMF full exhaust, Hole Shots, more to come...

UncleRico

Dang Wheelie Boy.

You get to ride all over!

I didn't even realize that was you at Eureka last weekend. I was on the black 450R.

Next time you and your pop are road tripping it, let me know, I'll make the trip for some aggressive riding.

Hope the arm is better.


Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wheelie_boy

#34
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:26:39 PM
Dang Wheelie Boy.

You get to ride all over!

I didn't even realize that was you at Eureka last weekend. I was on the black 450R.

Next time you and your pop are road tripping it, let me know, I'll make the trip for some aggressive riding.

Hope the arm is better.


Uncle Rico

I saw you before the ride started, talking to someone, so i didnt want to interupt.  Sounds good about the road tripping except we probably won't be going to durhamtown anytime soon.  And thanxs about the arm.

05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com