what kinda riding do you do?

Started by zman03, April 03, 2010, 02:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how many different types riders are there?

do you like trails with mud? and how deep?
8 (29.6%)
Do you like dry trails like Croom?
9 (33.3%)
do you like MX track?
2 (7.4%)
do you like like GNCC?
3 (11.1%)
do you ride sportquad? or 4x4? dirtbike?
3 (11.1%)
Where are you located?
0 (0%)
how often do you ride? and where?
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

zman03

I would like to see the response from this poll
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

bseckel

GNCC tpe trail riding is what I love. the course set up changes all the time. and 2hrs of raging!! there is nothing like it.

eldiablo64

sportquad,i like fast trail riding and hill climbing,new port richey,not often enough but planning on goin to croom the sunday after easter haven't been in a couple years.....
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

zman03

only 4 people have filled out the poll?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

patches206

   Croom,  a little bit of everything and just ripping it up!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

bseckel

sorry i didnt reall read the poll at first. I ride a 08 TRX450er, I like Racing XC, I ride at croom, the Motoplex, Durhamtown, and all Over the best track I have ever been to is Breezewod Proving grounds in PA.I ride Once or twice a weekend, depending on my wife.

Here is a pic of my bike.


quadracer1992

I love racing the gncc, missed it this year because my bike's broken. Croom is awsome too.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

yfz122

I ride a sport quad. Live in Sebring, FL. I am happy with all types of riding. I generally stay away from mud.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

zman03

keepum coming we need all the people we can get to get a good idea of the #s of riders
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Anoriginal

1. Mud is fine. But I'm not really into mud bogging. I use my bike mostly in the Big Cypress to access my camp from time to time. So, mud is a part of life down there.
2. I used to enjoy croom lots. However, I haven't been in years.
3. MX tracks are cool. Not my thing anymore.
4. I think GNCC is really cool.
5. I ride a Kawasaki BF750i 4x4.
6. I am located in Parrish, Florida
7. I ride almost every weekend on our property. Nothing major. Just tooling around. I make as many trips as I can to the Big Cypress every year.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 05, 2010, 12:09:30 AM
1. Mud is fine. But I'm not really into mud bogging. I use my bike mostly in the Big Cypress to access my camp from time to time. So, mud is a part of life down there.
2. I used to enjoy croom lots. However, I haven't been in years.
3. MX tracks are cool. Not my thing anymore.
4. I think GNCC is really cool.
5. I ride a Kawasaki BF750i 4x4.
6. I am located in Parrish, Florida
7. I ride almost every weekend on our property. Nothing major. Just tooling around. I make as many trips as I can to the Big Cypress every year.


Don't forget about our bad ass biker gang, we been causing havoc on roads for years with are Harley's and tough guy gear........ ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

zman03

guys lets keep this to one post per rider please
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Andy9933

 Do you like dry trails like Croom?  yep
do you like MX track? yep
do you like like GNCC?yep
do you ride sportquad? yep
Where are you located? st pete
how often do you ride? and where? try every week track or croom
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Dixie Normous

I likes to do me sum muddin'...some water holes...and some good ol' trails too, anything that consists of a challenge you can count me in!!!




09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Turboderf


steveb

a little mud,water and trails.not really particular,just like to ride when i can.i ride an 06 rancher ,my boy rides a little chinese 110.live in st augustine.we ride at a little place of 207.try to ride twice a month.

XtremeH18

I pretty much ride every weekend... mud, water, trails, and some more MUD!!!   ;)

Dixie Normous

Quote from: steveb on April 06, 2010, 02:44:41 AM
a little mud,water and trails.not really particular,just like to ride when i can.i ride an 06 rancher ,my boy rides a little chinese 110.live in st augustine.we ride at a little place of 207.try to ride twice a month.

The pictures of me in the blue shirt is in Hastings/207...I try to go there atleast once a month.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

pywacket1955

My family and I enjoy the 4X4's. Ride every change we get at River Ranch. Haven't
gone to Croom in a couple of years but really enjoyed the different types of riding
there. Our favorite place to ride is Windrock Tennessee, we usually go there 2 times
a years. But River Ranch is 35 mins from the house.
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Chillinthemost

 My favorite kind of riding is straight up a hill and I'm going in the morning :ThumbsUp.gif

  XC racing is a blast but I've been too busy this year to put in the time to compete.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

OPowersports

do you like trails with mud? and how deep? Yes, mud and water up to 4FT deep .
Do you like dry trails like Croom? Yes
do you like MX track? a little
do you like like GNCC? I don't have the endurance neccissary for this.
do you ride sportquad? or 4x4? dirtbike? Sport Quad and 4X4
Where are you located? St Pete
how often do you ride? and where? every chance I get, The Florida Motoplex, I will drive by Croom and ONF to ride there.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

gearhead400

i'm with chillin on straight up a hill! use to be able to go right across the street for some of the best hill climbing around, but now the chance of getting a big ticket or worse is too great so I don't get to do it much anymore.

do you like trails with mud? and how deep?  Mud is challenging, I stay out of it on my sportquad but I enjoy some mud sections in races for sure
Do you like dry trails like Croom? Croom is awesome, all those whoops are great training for gncc. racing your buddies from the back to the front pit is some of the most fun i've had since OLD ONF
do you like MX track? I love MX, But having a dedicated XC quad keeps me from going as crazy as I'd like on the track. XC>MX for me right now. Until i get a two wheeler ;)
do you like like GNCC? LOVE gncc is the word for it
do you ride sportquad? or 4x4? dirtbike? All of those soon.
Where are you located? Hernando, fl
how often do you ride? and where? Hardly ever since my injury. I'm unable to take it easy on the quad, so there for I just can't ride right now. Occasionally I take it out on  the few acres behind my house.

can't select "all" on the poll, so here is my answer ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

montel

wow that nice place to ride i like pictures