what class for dade city?

Started by Holeshot36, April 02, 2010, 11:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holeshot36

I want to start racing the dade city quad series and not sure what class I should race? I'm 27(will be 28 in june) and raced b class in ftr xc. My quad is setup for xc also. I've raced ssqsa in c class a couple years ago and I could finish in the top three but feel I'm a little faster now but no way to gauge. As I understand it you can race a age class and a skill level class? I only want to start off racing one class. I'm thinking I should race the novice class? Does this sound about right or what do you recommend?

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Holeshot36

Ok thanks, I'll try the novice class. ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com