Chevy tough

Started by Chillinthemost, April 01, 2010, 01:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

trx#9

Damn, that was a good show.  ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

I remember staying up to watch that as a kid. Made me want to be a stunt man.

Not sure what happened to me  ???
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 01, 2010, 05:48:38 PM
I remember staying up to watch that as a kid. Made me want to be a stunt man.

Not sure what happened to me  ???


I don't know what happened to you, but it must have been quite traumatic for you to end up a lawyer  ;) .  I actually was a bounty hunter for a while, but it was never like the show. That was a great show though. Always liked that intro song.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !