BBQ-Swamp-Night Riding-Fun

Started by Paul_S, March 29, 2010, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPowersports

Quote from: john450r on April 27, 2010, 05:54:48 PM
Sorry we missed it :(. The reason was total BS!!!!!!!!


Jennifer... you tell Cooper that Mindi will take him on a night ride in the rhino...

Can't wait to get there on the 14th, I may not be seen for days when I get up there....


Glad to hear everything and everyone had a good time.. Sucks that we didn't make it...

FBD.... Great comment on L-Cross... Totally true, all about the riding.
Why? you going to hide in the camper or has it been so long that you may get lost on the trail?
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on April 27, 2010, 05:54:48 PM
Sorry we missed it :(. The reason was total BS!!!!!!!!


Jennifer... you tell Cooper that Mindi will take him on a night ride in the rhino...

Can't wait to get there on the 14th, I may not be seen for days when I get up there....


Glad to hear everything and everyone had a good time.. Sucks that we didn't make it...

FBD.... Great comment on L-Cross... Totally true, all about the riding.

LOL, this is FBM not John  ;)

We missed you guys, but looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks for the atv games.

And just to clear anything up, I love L-Cross, both the park and Patti are class acts. Been there 4 times and loved it.

Motoplex is very different though..not better...just different. The plex is more like the kind of place I like to ride at, but less like the place most people seem to like to ride at, lol.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com