BBQ-Swamp-Night Riding-Fun

Started by Paul_S, March 29, 2010, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

OK, April 24th....BBQ and Night riding...Motoplex Style.

BBQ starts at 5pm and is included in the price of the ride.

We are going to be Rack Deep in mud and water from ~7pm until...well, whenever we get back lol.


flahondafam

Count Da Bomb Fam in...... Rhino is nice and clean and is need of a mud bath

Motoplex_Hitman

We're coming. Ready to go deep.




But you do know us sport guys don't like to get wet.   ;)


However the plex is the best it has ever been for the ute's & I can't miss this.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on March 30, 2010, 02:37:59 PM
We're coming. Ready to go deep.




But you do know us sport guys don't like to get wet.   ;)


However the plex is the best it has ever been for the ute's & I can't miss this.

You'd better get to changing that plug sir.

DALEQUAD

hmmmmm, i wont go on the swamp run ....but i might make a trip  ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on March 30, 2010, 09:57:25 PM
hmmmmm, i wont go on the swamp run ....but i might make a trip  ;D

That's cool Pete, plenty of sport riding to do and your welcome to hang out and eat some "Q" and ride as much as you want.

DALEQUAD

well... if i can make it, i will have the clan.....my 8 yr old will do some damage on the "Q", in his words " i can tear up some ribs"  ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Motoplex_Hitman

Quote from: Paul_S on March 30, 2010, 04:07:45 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on March 30, 2010, 02:37:59 PM
We're coming. Ready to go deep.




But you do know us sport guys don't like to get wet.   ;)


However the plex is the best it has ever been for the ute's & I can't miss this.

You'd better get to changing that plug sir.



It goes in on Monday       I promise
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Dixie Normous

I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM
I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)

It will be worth it, our night rides are infamous.

I might do a sweepstakes to bet on what time I get towed back.  ;D

Raptorman_Ed

Quote from: Paul_S on April 01, 2010, 08:24:20 AM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM
I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)

It will be worth it, our night rides are infamous.

I might do a sweepstakes to bet on what time I get towed back.  ;D
7:30 pulled started
7:45 towed back

lol
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

Paul_S

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on April 01, 2010, 07:00:32 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 01, 2010, 08:24:20 AM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM
I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)

It will be worth it, our night rides are infamous.

I might do a sweepstakes to bet on what time I get towed back.  ;D
7:30 pulled started
7:45 towed back

lol

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

TLittle

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on April 01, 2010, 07:00:32 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 01, 2010, 08:24:20 AM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM
I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)

It will be worth it, our night rides are infamous.

I might do a sweepstakes to bet on what time I get towed back.  ;D
7:30 pulled started
7:45 towed back

lol
I want in on this bet...............you can count me in as long as I don't kill the bike on the previous weekend

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Dixie Normous

its worked out schedule wise....now all I have to do is break it to the wife that I am going to be ridin out of town for the next 3 weekends! ha ha ...thats going to be the test right there!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Jags fan

I be there, love me some night riding in the swamp

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on April 01, 2010, 08:24:20 AM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM
I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)

It will be worth it, our night rides are infamous.

I might do a sweepstakes to bet on what time I get towed back.  ;D

5 min after you leave for the ride  :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on April 01, 2010, 08:24:20 AM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM
I might have to make this one.....trying to work out the schedule.  8)

It will be worth it, our night rides are infamous.

I might do a sweepstakes to bet on what time I get towed back.  ;D
I wont bet against ya as long as I get dibs on towing you back.  ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S


firemanjim

Snorkels passed the test today at the plex so I guess I'm in :P
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

Me and my buddy MArk will be coming for sure too, soooo thats 3 from Jacksonville (working on more)
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Motoplex_Hitman

Quote from: OPowersports on April 02, 2010, 07:39:20 PM
oops did I post those??? :T

Memories      kinda makes ya chuckle    ;)

Honda is back online..... all systems go.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

OPowersports

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on April 05, 2010, 08:48:39 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on April 02, 2010, 07:39:20 PM
oops did I post those??? :T

Memories      kinda makes ya chuckle    ;)

Honda is back online..... all systems go.
Sweet!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Dixie Normous

2 weeks and counting....can't wait! 8)
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com