Who said TRX#9 was too old??!!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, March 28, 2010, 11:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Way to go with the overall win in Sponsor Cup brother!!! ;)
Hard to run them young uns' at 35 years old!! ???
Mad props to you. It gives me some hope that I can shake these injuries and rust
off and get back out there!!
Great victory for us old guys!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

greenmachine

Wow, I didnt know who you were except by screen name.
Congrats on the win!! 8)

miniquad8

long over due...you've been close many times but robbed...congrats....
cam covil#8
04 dade city unlimited mini quad 2nd place
05 dade city unlimited mini quad 1st place
05 gnc mx 70 production 3rd place
06 gnc mx 70 shifter national champion(round 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 winner)
06 dade city quad youth 1st place
06 gncc round 1,4 winner

KFXracer13

#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

trx#9

Thanks guys, finally got that first one out of the way so now it's time to get on a roll.  :drive.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

JDMXKID

Hey Old Man!  I'm so happy for you!  I hope you weren't super sore the next day.  Haha!   ;)



-Shorty Doherty
-Jessica "Shorty" Doherty  #139

RTN

Guess the Viagra worked !!! :D

Good job Eric

THE #2 crew

trx#9

Quote from: JDMXKID on March 29, 2010, 02:52:00 PM
Hey Old Man!  I'm so happy for you!  I hope you weren't super sore the next day.  Haha!   ;)



-Shorty Doherty
Nah not to sore just a bruised knee from getting after it. How are you doing you had a nasty spill?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

Quote from: RTN on March 29, 2010, 04:50:30 PM
Guess the Viagra worked !!! :D

Good job Eric

THE #2 crew
It does get the blood flowing...... ;)

Thanks all...
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

lugnuts

no viagra needed there.. i am sure with that kind of power hp he got a rise  :o
good job eric!

congrats to all the teams riders for riding well both local and in alabama

a special shout out to the number 2 crew even when things were going backwards tc was able to put on a great charge late on saturday and put on some great riding and qualify well in production A and he won sundays open A class moto I am sure this is only a start of a great season for them and i am proud to be a part of it  :ThumbsUp.gif

also good job to joey pulisfer and family for the sweep in the 50 class way to go !!!!!!

steve
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Anoriginal

Way to go Erik!

Way to carry the flag for us "old dudes".   :ThumbsUp.gif
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

JDMXKID

Quote from: trx#9 on March 29, 2010, 04:57:04 PM
Quote from: JDMXKID on March 29, 2010, 02:52:00 PM
Hey Old Man!  I'm so happy for you!  I hope you weren't super sore the next day.  Haha!   ;)



-Shorty Doherty
Nah not to sore just a bruised knee from getting after it. How are you doing you had a nasty spill?


I'm fine, just sore in your typical areas.  I got a cat scan Saturday night and they said everything looked normal.  So I should make a full recovery!  Thanks for asking.  I only wish I could remember everything?  Haha.

But once again, Congratulations!  Now I don't want to hear anymore nagging come out of you!   :P
-Jessica "Shorty" Doherty  #139

#3 LTR450

You were right u did what u said u were going to do... Way to b Faster  OLD GUY......

tony pitts


congrats on the win Eric. sorry its so late haven't been on here in a while. it's a hell of a task to out run them younguns. I tried to for several years in the harescrambles and the closest i got was third place. good going and keep up the good work.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: tony pitts on May 26, 2010, 10:50:02 PM

congrats on the win Eric. sorry its so late haven't been on here in a while. it's a hell of a task to out run them younguns. I tried to for several years in the harescrambles and the closest i got was third place. good going and keep up the good work.
Thank you Tony, us old fellas got to stick together. ;)
It's good to here from you! I hope things are getting better for you and your family, I know the heeling process sucks.
Keep in touch,
Erik

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

KFXracer13

Eric,
Thanks for sacrificing your 1st moto and not running me over. I do appreciate and definitely owe you one.
#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

trx#9

Quote from: KFXracer13 on May 28, 2010, 01:05:40 AM
Eric,
Thanks for sacrificing your 1st moto and not running me over. I do appreciate and definitely owe you one.
No problem, you looked like a deer in head lights.  :drive.gif rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

#18
I don't know man, I think Kyle would of made for some awesome traction, or put him IN traction,
and set you up B E A U 'tifully for the turn Eric! Decisions, decisions...

Kidding aside, glad both you two are ok :)
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com