Getting ready for South Florida Zombie season

Started by big-daddy, March 28, 2010, 04:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Son shooting MP5 with suppressor




Full auto M4


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.


Baileygunns


big-daddy

Quote from: Baileygunns on March 28, 2010, 08:29:36 PM
Get him off his heals... Lean into it...



he got better after a few mags  ;)


Quote from: GetRwet on March 28, 2010, 07:33:44 PM


I hope you are not taking a dump on wash load. 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

foreman1

Good job , but dont deplete your inventory too much.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

big-daddy

Quote from: foreman1 on March 29, 2010, 12:21:53 AM
Good job , but dont deplete your inventory too much.

If you talking about ammo, I'm a NRA Certified Reloader  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

buythisatvstuff

Just be careful Jr. doesn't pull one  of these  :o


"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

That looks hell'a fun! I've only shot one gun, being a weatherby 12g shotgun on my Buddie's property and that was addictive fun. I'm looking forward to owning my own rifle and joining another great looking hobby!

quadracer1992

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 02, 2010, 01:04:19 AM
That looks hell'a fun! I've only shot one gun, being a weatherby 12g shotgun on my Buddie's property and that was addictive fun. I'm looking forward to owning my own rifle and joining another great looking hobby!
wait, shooting yourself is fun? and how exactly did that happen? did the round explode inside the gun?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

klutchbuster400

Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 04, 2010, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 02, 2010, 01:04:19 AM
That looks hell'a fun! I've only shot one gun, being a weatherby 12g shotgun on my Buddie's property and that was addictive fun. I'm looking forward to owning my own rifle and joining another great looking hobby!
wait, shooting yourself is fun? and how exactly did that happen? did the round explode inside the gun?

Obviously I'm not talking about the video... Just because it's the post above me doesn't exactly mean mine is tied to it :P.