Scope rings and bases.

Started by B. Graves, March 24, 2010, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B. Graves

Im bout to get a new scope for my .30-06 and everyone tells me to get good rings and bases but they dont have any suggestions. What do yall think are good rings and bases? Leupold and Weaver are the only 2 I ever see.

big-daddy

what rifle is it being mounted on?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

B. Graves


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com