Round lk rd MT Dora

Started by 1diesel1, March 20, 2010, 08:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1diesel1

There is new area in Mt Dora. It has been an open pit for years. The owner just fenced it off and has equipment out there making tracks. I was there last night and the first track is almost done. They asked me to spread the word. They will have a waiver to sign and I believe its gonna be 12 or 15 bucks a day they have enough room for 5 or 6 tracks and they are talking about a mud hole as well. Round lk rd is right off of 46 go north and its about 1/2 mile up the road on the right.

hsi579

I'm heading out there sunday! It was really nice before riding out there, haven't rode the tracks yet. If you look for round lake elementary school its right next to it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com