Lakeland Quicktrack is back!!!

Started by shogun323, January 15, 2010, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

RTN

Great to hear !!!

I'm sure we'll be headin' there as soon as we get a chance.

RTR_380/450R

Anyone know practice dates and times?

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

shogun323

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 17, 2010, 12:13:39 PM
Anyone know practice dates and times?

jt

Good question. I find it odd how vague the info is on the site. No dates/times or contact info.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

shogun323

Just saw this on another forum. I don't know how accurate it is, but I don't like it.

QuoteAs far as riding weekends. Mainly on race weekends the county is giving him 14 event days per yr. then very few open riding days from there. Mainly will be invite only the rest of the yr.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Ride1Rob

Went out there today and looked around and other than what appeared to be a hard packed track with clay there's nothing else to really get excited about. The track in pretty much in the middle of a cow pasture where I saw cows still on the premises. Their droppings are all over the place out there so be prepared to have cow crap flung on you and your bike. The track doesn't look very big at all either. I4 traffic is only 40-50 yards from the track also. Didn't see any good places to park and there's an orange grove right next to it. The only place that I saw to park is in the pasture. If you walk around every other step watch what you step in. Definitely no room for any expansion. If anyone is coming from a nice distance you'll probably be upset when you get there. If you're in the area already it may not be so bad.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Ride1Rob

#8
Here are some pics I took. You can see I4 traffic in the background. Jumps aren't bad bud need some work. Doesn't seem like the track flows very well and some jumps seem out of place. Wish someone was there to get more info...




If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

Is it just west of 557 ? I think I past it heading to the Polk Parkway last week.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

johnyfz450

anybody been yet ? Is it even open yet ? Man i miss the old quicktrack.

shogun323

I just saw this on their website.

QuoteNEWS


Track is NOT OPEN to the public. Keep checking back for updates
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com