No SMRS Race at the 'Plex next Month????

Started by Jeff L, March 10, 2010, 07:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff L

Just read on the other site that another park was hosting the SMRS race in April.. What's up Bossman???

Paul_S

I cancelled it, our mud pit area is still flooded and I don't think I can get it dry in time.

We may take a race later in the year if someone cancels.  ;D

Jeff L


DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on March 10, 2010, 08:55:58 PM
I cancelled it, our mud pit area is still flooded and I don't think I can get it dry in time.

We may take a race later in the year if someone cancels.  ;D

mud pit flooded :dunno.gif

thats kinda an oxy moron isnt it :dunno.gif  kinda like clean dirt wanted, military intelligence
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com