Where is Scooter ?

Started by buythisatvstuff, March 10, 2010, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

I haven't talked to him a a long time, but need to get hold of him. Does anyone have his current contact info ?   I don't know how many Scooters are kicking around here so let me specify.........I'm talking about the Scooter that rides (or rode) a white Zuki 450 and raced at Thunderbowl. Anyone still in contact with him ? Quad ? Skyhigh ?
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me get in contact with him.
Thanks
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Ida_Mann

I think Mike and Melissa would know how to get a hold of him,,,,can't remember what their usernames would be on here though.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jayman

Nightbread (Mike) and Mrs. Nightbread (Melissa)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

buythisatvstuff

thanks I'll check with them.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com