broward motorsports

Started by speedman8903, September 27, 2010, 05:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browardmotorsports

I just received this email about the next OHV Advisory Sommittee Meeting.  This may be a good place for the off-road community to express there feelings on how the State is treating us with limited riding areas:

Our next OHV Advisory Committee Meeting is scheduled for October 12, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. at the DOACS, Division of Forestry bldg. (Eyster Auditorium), 3125 Conner Blvd., Tallahassee, FL 32399.  I hope that you will be able to attend.  We will be discussing important information about the OHV Program as well as providing a presentation by Faber Engineering on the Whiting Field OHV Area.  We hope that all government agencies that have received last year's OHV grant funding will be able to attend and provide all attendees with current news and information on their OHV Recreation Areas.   Attached is the OHV meeting's  agenda.  Look forward to seeing you there.  Tami Leonard, OHV Coordinator

speedman8903

Wow way off topic lol, but all I want is for the people that are working there are nicer and more helpful, now as of the dealers helping with getting us a place to ride ofcourse they are, if there's no place to ride then who the hell wants to pay 8 grand for a new bike if there's no place to ride. I know why everyones mad at the situation of no riding but what can we do to get holeylands back? Do we have to set dates of when you can ride like croom does and charge for a pass, I would be down to pay 40-50 bucks for 3 months of riding. And for the dealerships please get new staff or make them nicer and I was just on hold for 30 mins before I got hung up on again
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

browardmotorsports

Speedman - I can only help you if you give me the chance to.  I would appreciate a phone call from you so that I can pin point the exact time and place that this issues happens and with who.  Once I have that info I can address the problem.  Nothing is more important to us than having satisfied customers!  We have built the BMS name around that motto and we take pride in it!  If we are having an issue with one of our employees, that is an easy fix.  We will not allow one member of our team to give the entire company negative feedback.  You can call either of the following at their direct phone numbers:
Danny Ayala - General Manager - 954-449-8221
Sam Nehme - Owner - 954-449-8222


zman03

  Total B.S. answer and   As I suspected a diverted answer to the question. I have been to just about every meeting regarding OHV's and never once saw anyone from broward motorsports at a single one of them.  So tell us just how you guys have tried to get the state to address the issue of the lack or in S.Fla. case the non-existant riding areas.   As for the Advisory committee, a waste of our tax payers money!!!   its has some good people (some) that are limited in their ability because of the beaurocracy and red tape.   ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!        WHAT HAS BROWARD MOTORSPORTS DONE?   BE SPECIFIC AND HONEST!!!!       NOTHING THATS WHAT!!!!         YOU GUYS GOT YOUR MONEY AND THATS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!!!      
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

mrbones

Ok, time to lock this thread before it gets even uglier.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon