AWESOME RIDING EVENT!

Started by quads_only, February 15, 2010, 01:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

ANYBODY GOING TO THIS EVENT?

If enough people decide to go I will convince my freestyle crew to put on a show here also.

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

NYRAPTOR

That would be awesome! I'm making this one for sure.

TRXASAURUS

Ohhhh man that would be a real event hit fo sho!

I have not seen a quad show yet!  And I wanna!!

Post up y'all
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Baileygunns

Better bring that Bad Larry Chopper with you!

apds777

we are planning to be there .......freestyle...... sweet
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

ilovehondas

This is gonna make for a great B-day weekend!!!

WOOOOOOOTT!! 

Wheres everyone @??!!!  POST UP!!!
Blue, Yellow, Green, or Red...as long as its a Honda.

NYRAPTOR

#8
marked on the calendar now

ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

ridgerunner


dirtslinger

Ill be there!! bring some shirts xxl!!
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

ncboost


fourwheelerfamily

I will be there!!!!!
The Motoplex is a great place to ride and have lots of fun
Go TBRD :P

quads_only

bad larry will be there for the barrel racing!lol :P
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

flahondafam

You can count us in...... Already have the have the days marked...

DALEQUAD

my cannondales will be there  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Quote from: DALEQUAD on February 16, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
my cannondales will be there  :ThumbsUp.gif
This is for quads............not bicycles.. ;)
05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on February 16, 2010, 11:39:49 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on February 16, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
my cannondales will be there  :ThumbsUp.gif
This is for quads............not bicycles.. ;)

THEY ARENT BICYCLES   >:( >:(   :'( :'(










:R :R
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

dirtslinger

dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

DALEQUAD

Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.

ha ha ....take that  :P
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
First of all his cannodale is in pieces..........I dont think it will start. And that honda starts just fine.   Oh and bye the way it spanked that yami on the sand drags. Now go out and fix that thing since every time you ride it you have to fix it.. :-*   ;)
05 trx 450r

john450r

i am there cant wait mike you might need to adjust your valves if your bike starts hard

Paul_S

Hey OcalaMike

How can you be any kind of champ when you can't even spell league.

There ain't no need to post it below your avatar neither. NOBODY HERE CARES  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am getting set to load up another shot of Kyles cheeks to pm you again  :P

ocalamike.

Quote from: john450r on February 17, 2010, 01:56:07 PM
i am there cant wait mike you might need to adjust your valves if your bike starts hard
Yep I need to
05 trx 450r

ocalamike.

#26
Quote from: Paul_S on February 17, 2010, 02:05:06 PM
Hey OcalaMike

How can you be any kind of champ when you can't even spell league.

There ain't no need to post it below your avatar neither. NOBODY HERE CARES  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am getting set to load up another shot of Kyles cheeks to pm you again  :P
Hey dawg you started it with your pm's Sounds like you need a  :Hug.gif      :R :R
OH! and thanks for the spelling correction. What do you expect? I was educated in the south.   :P
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike. on February 17, 2010, 11:01:55 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on February 17, 2010, 02:05:06 PM
Hey OcalaMike

How can you be any kind of champ when you can't even spell league.

There ain't no need to post it below your avatar neither. NOBODY HERE CARES  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am getting set to load up another shot of Kyles cheeks to pm you again  :P
Hey dawg you started it with your pm's Sounds like you need a  :Hug.gif      :R :R
OH! and thanks for the spelling correction. What do you expect? I was educated in the south.   :P

Next season buddy, next season.  :(

ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

dirtslinger

Quote from: ocalamike. on February 17, 2010, 04:42:31 AM
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
First of all his cannodale is in pieces..........I dont think it will start. And that honda starts just fine.   Oh and bye the way it spanked that yami on the sand drags. Now go out and fix that thing since every time you ride it you have to fix it.. :-*   ;)
aint my fault i cant get traction from all the raw horsepower. And what im doing is called maintenance. Long over due maintenance. you may want to think about doing some too.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

firemanjim

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

DALEQUAD

#31
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 18, 2010, 12:32:29 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 17, 2010, 04:42:31 AM
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 17, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
dont listen to ocaladork. at least your dales start when theyre cold. his honda has to be pull started. Thats why I ride a yamaha.
First of all his cannodale is in pieces..........I dont think it will start. And that honda starts just fine.   Oh and bye the way it spanked that yami on the sand drags. Now go out and fix that thing since every time you ride it you have to fix it.. :-*   ;)
aint my fault i cant get traction from all the raw horsepower. And what im doing is called maintenance. Long over due maintenance. you may want to think about doing some too.

OCALAMIKES maintenance consist of wiping the beer can ring off the fender after staring at it for 3 hrs  :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Actually I'm more of a Captain Morgan & coke guy but you got the basic idea correct. :drink.gif
05 trx 450r

Dixie Normous

09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

mcfly


TRXASAURUS

Oh man.....can't wait....gonna be great to meet some new peeps
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com