Announcing the first TampaBayRidinDirty ATV Games

Started by Paul_S, February 11, 2010, 03:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john450r

Quote from: apds777 on March 12, 2010, 04:10:34 AM
i hope im healed and financed for this event.
Ya if your healed up we will get you there

robdcol

Talking my wife into making it up there as we speak..or type... have yet to visit the fine establishment!
06 TRX 450r
09 Poaris 550XP
KFX 50

pancho07yfz450


TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

john450r


DALEQUAD

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on April 22, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
woooot getting closer

i might have the quad back together by then... if i get a weekend off  >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

duroc825

Dude by the time you get that thing running again it will be an antique and ya won't want to ride it! Better yet you'll be an antique!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: duroc825 on April 24, 2010, 01:27:28 AM
Dude by the time you get that thing running again it will be an antique and ya won't want to ride it! Better yet you'll be an antique!

its running biotch.... just got to bleed brakes and adjust clutch
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Raptorman_Ed

With SAT, Prom, and Goddaughters Wedding = no riding until Memorial Day, sorry I will be missing this one!!!
08 Yamaha YFZ-450  - T-man
09 Yamaha Big Bear 400 --A.K.A. Ed 2WD
06 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4 Diesel
08 18' Cargo Trailer

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on April 26, 2010, 01:03:10 AM
With SAT, Prom, and Goddaughters Wedding = no riding until Memorial Day, sorry I will be missing this one!!!


DANG....thats a full plate :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

john450r

So ready for some pumped in water for the rhino..... Ready to be with friends and family........ The rhino has been clean WAY too long.....

17 more days and im on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on April 27, 2010, 09:49:56 PM
So ready for some pumped in water for the rhino..... Ready to be with friends and family........ The rhino has been clean WAY too long.....

17 more days and im on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Yup 17 more days Wahoo....woot woot

TLittle

Me and my crew will be there, my wife no longer has a choice but to tag along with me, I may have my oldest there too.....see ya'll there!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

dirtslinger

Cant wait!! I havent ridden since the endurance race. :'(
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

TLittle

It'll be just me the baby n the wife, my oldest got a job!!!! she'll be happy too, lifeguard at wild adventures, having all the boys chase her there too, they're like zombies, I beat them with sticks but they just keep coming and comming.... why, why did God curse me with girls!!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

john450r

Rhino is the cleanest it has been since I bought it... In 12 days she will be back to normal and all dirty again

ocalamike.

Just got the 450 all tuned up and running great. (Thanks Brian S. for the help) Looking forward to a great weekend up there! ;D
05 trx 450r

Chillinthemost

 My son and I are coming up. My wife and daughters have concert tickets that weekend so they are staying home. Looking really forward to it, I havent been riding much this year.  This will also be my first trip to the plex as a 40 yr. old so take it easy on this old guy, I will expect head starts in all the competitions ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 02, 2010, 08:18:23 PM
Just got the 450 all tuned up and running great. (Thanks Brian S. for the help) Looking forward to a great weekend up there! ;D
you showing up mike :dunno.gif

i got the dale back running good, a little motor work and better than new
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

YFZDillon55

Whoo I havent been to the plex since the 10 hour over a year ago. I will almost 100% for sure be there! I am hopin for lots of new stuff  ;D
55B

ocalamike.

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 04, 2010, 02:40:38 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 02, 2010, 08:18:23 PM
Just got the 450 all tuned up and running great. (Thanks Brian S. for the help) Looking forward to a great weekend up there! ;D
you showing up mike :dunno.gif

i got the dale back running good, a little motor work and better than new
Yep I'm a definate  :ThumbsUp.gif
05 trx 450r

YFZDillon55

55B

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

YFZDillon55

55B

Paul_S

Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 07, 2010, 12:08:55 AM
How long will the xc race be paul?

I was thinking about an 1 hour and a 1/2 too.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com