Announcing the first TampaBayRidinDirty ATV Games

Started by Paul_S, February 11, 2010, 03:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


NYRAPTOR

Looks like I'm going to make this one Paul!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! can i camp right where i park?

NYRAPTOR

I met alot of cool people at croom recently and they had nothimg but great things to say about motoplex!!!! Everyone should try to make this event!!!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't gone sooner. This is your chance to meet me! Ha Ha  ;D

ilovehondas

I have YET to make it out there!!

Definatly wont be missing this one!!  TBRD=GOOD TIMES!
Blue, Yellow, Green, or Red...as long as its a Honda.

flahondafam

2 pretty important things in my families lives..... Motoplex and the TBRD gang... Together for 1 weekend is going to be a  blast.... Paul / Brian we will help out where ever and whatever either of you need... Whoottt

Andy9933

Quote from: flahondafam on February 12, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
2 pretty important things in my families lives..... Motoplex and the TBRD gang... Together for 1 weekend is going to be a  blast.... Paul / Brian we will help out where ever and whatever either of you need... Whoottt

It's because your family is a bunch of ridin fools 8) ;D
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

john450r


flahondafam

Its all in HIS blood!!!! Family and riding that is what WE live for..... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

OPowersports

Quote from: flahondafam on February 12, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
2 pretty important things in my families lives..... Motoplex and the TBRD gang... Together for 1 weekend is going to be a  blast.... Paul / Brian we will help out where ever and whatever either of you need... Whoottt
What the hell??? What about old Uncle Matt???????I must not rate anymore......No love at all I tell ya....  :'(



















It's OK I know your just getting old and your mind is starting to slip.. ;D
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

flahondafam


TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

flahondafam

yeppers... I am ready, just bought the biggest memory card I could get for my new camera.... Its going to be a great time....

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Jeff L

I'm sure it'll be a great turnout, just kinda far ahead to plan just yet.

ocalamike.

Ive already planned and am a definate for this one  ;D
05 trx 450r

Andy9933

Had a blast yesterday can't wait untill the next one 8)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

1diesel1

I can't wait to get up there and check the place out.

Dixie Normous

Just curious....is this event included in the "year membership" to the motoplex? or will we have to pay extra to enter the park for this event? :dunno.gif
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

john450r


Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 09, 2010, 12:26:10 PM
Just curious....is this event included in the "year membership" to the motoplex? or will we have to pay extra to enter the park for this event? :dunno.gif

It's not included...but, let me figure out a special rate for members. I am going to have a lot of extra cost for this event, but I will look at giving members a good sized discount.

apds777

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

NYRAPTOR


Andy9933

Quote from: apds777 on March 12, 2010, 04:10:34 AM
i hope im healed and financed for this event.

Don't worry about the funds just heal up  8)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]