Hey...look at me

Started by Rflattrackmatt, March 08, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rflattrackmatt

Ward just sent this over to me. Look at me I'm somewhat famous... He..He..

http://ama-cycle.com/news/story.asp?id=1809

Rflattrackmatt

I had a great time this past week in Daytona. I did not do as well as I would have liked but I managed to past a few of our local fast guys and keep them behind me for a while. I wont tell you the names but their initials are S. McN. and K. B. Thanks for the fun AMA.

Orangecycle1

Matt, You sure found the groove at daytona, don't be so hard on yourself...you were fast!!!!!
David
Hoosier Tire Dealer
1985 CR500 Framer
2008 ATK/Cannondale 450FT Quad
2008 ATK/cannondale 450FT Motorcycle
2002 Honda CRF450 DTX
Parts discounts to SDTA and SSQSA Members

WJDTRI

Can I have your autograph hambone?   ;)

Congrats.....you know us haters are just jealous!!

WJ
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com