Last night's Jasper race

Started by Rflattrackmatt, February 07, 2010, 06:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rflattrackmatt

I want to thank Ray, Gary and Wade as well as all the track officials for a great night of racing. They all worked very hard to allow all of us a great night. There were a few really fast pro's there last night. It made for a good show. No one was hurt last night and thats awesome.
I also would like to thank Ray for thinking BIG in turn 4 and sticking his foot 6' out so I could not get under him. "Ray, it was like old times only this time you closed the door on me". Ray, let's get together for a practice day, just you and I on the track for 10 or 12 laps. I bet we will both have a great time.
Matt #97

derek330

yea! thanks for all the hard work fella's. the race went wayy faster than i expected. i was a little dissapointed with the quad turnout. hopefully we will have more quad entries in ocala. see everyone there! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Gulley421

*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Rflattrackmatt

I think thers were three Quads and 1 pee wee quad.

derek330

Quote from: Rflattrackmatt on February 09, 2010, 12:45:18 AM
I think thers were three Quads and 1 pee wee quad.

wwwoooooooo.  :oo  the rest of the quad people need to come represent! 3 quads just isnt enough....... boho
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

yfz122

I wish I could have been there. When finances allow it I will be back. Hopefully it won't be to late.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

stgsali

Quote from: yfz122 on February 09, 2010, 11:45:31 AM
I wish I could have been there. When finances allow it I will be back. Hopefully it won't be to late.


That's probably why more people don't show up, not just the quads. Maybe starting with T-bowl more begin to show up!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.