Scene from the endurance race

Started by Undercover, February 04, 2010, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

OMG!!!!!!!

I swear I just pizzed my pants  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mik__808

That was awesome!!!!! Sorry Paul that i did`nt make the race it looks like it was alot of MUDDY FUN!!!!!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Mik__808 on February 04, 2010, 05:44:16 PM
That was awesome!!!!! Sorry Paul that i did`nt make the race it looks like it was alot of MUDDY FUN!!!!!!

Not only that, but WHERE IS MY TIRE  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D   ;D ;D ;D ;D

OPowersports

That racer dude forgot to put on his riding gear. Almost like one of those dreams when all of a sudden you think you forgot to put clothes on.
Of course this kind of thing could happen at the plex but only after the night ride (some time around 3AM).
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

duroc825

Man I gotta tell ya that is frikin funny right there. I just can't place who the guy in the tighty whiteys is supposed to be though?????

bseckel

To me that sounded like the conversation between me and John Plankey. He forgot the part about him quiting after 1 lap though...lol


Paul_S

Hey now, I don't know that I bend my hip like that  :( ;D ;D

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

ocalamike.

That was FREAKIN AWESOME!  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
05 trx 450r

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

duroc825

Hmmm? Notice how the racer has odd shaped shoulders? Kinda like if he had a jersey on it would look like he was wearing shoulder pads.  :o

Turboderf

you guys are too much thats funny  rolback1

quads_only

 :R that is some funny stuff right there.Im calling all my team to check this movie scene out! haha
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com