Motoplex 6th and 7th

Started by firemanjim, March 01, 2010, 06:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjim

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

I'll be there...oh damn, I am working at the same time though  :( :( :(

Tell you what though, after 8pm on Sat night...I am a riding fool.  ;D

firemanjim

prob coming down sat and staying the night,guess I will drag the camperthis time
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

Quote from: firemanjim on March 01, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
prob coming down sat and staying the night,guess I will drag the camperthis time

yeah, we are heading out friday night and will be camping at the campgrounds down the street from there. We would be camping on site but we are bringing the 3 week old with us and a tent is not gonna cut it for momma, so we are renting a cabin for the weekend so she will have a place to hang out. We will be there all weekend riding like fools!!!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

birddog76

Im going to try a make it sat morning. looking foward the swamp ride , havent   been when  there was alot of water.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

ArcticCat

10-4
If all goes well I'm in for Sunday.

firemanjim

will be leaving jax around 0900 if anybody wants to caravan
338-1229
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

firemanjim

went Saturday and it was awesome,not going to day but anybody that can should get up there today and ride,the weather has not been this nice in a while and the trails are great
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

OPowersports

Had a great weekend, trails were perfect....The wet ones very very wet and the dry ones dry except 1 small corner on the 7 mile loop which was easy to bypass..Tracks were beautiful. Anybody who did not make it missed out on a great time...Thanks for cooking all weekend Jimmy. And thanks for a great park Paul. I also must add Matt is getting very good on that free style ramp.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Thanks to all you guys that made it out.

Dixie Normous

Quote from: firemanjim on March 07, 2010, 10:18:20 AM
went Saturday and it was awesome,not going to day but anybody that can should get up there today and ride,the weather has not been this nice in a while and the trails are great

Jim...did not realize that was you on the green Kawi...I was on the camo foreman..hell....i would have intro'd myself. We definately need to get together and ride sometime.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

firemanjim

yeah I wish you would have hollered so I can put a face with the name,next time.....later ;D
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

I was in the waders, red sweatshirt, black hoodie, i am the one who grabbed Paul's keyring and used it as a cotter pin on his hub. We are going to Hawkinsville this Saturday...wanna tag along?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 09, 2010, 12:11:01 PM
i am the one who grabbed Paul's keyring and used it as a cotter pin on his hub.


Hey hey hey hey, what happens on the trails....stays on the trail  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D

Dixie Normous

Quote from: Paul_S on March 09, 2010, 02:18:03 PM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 09, 2010, 12:11:01 PM
i am the one who grabbed Paul's keyring and used it as a cotter pin on his hub.


Hey hey hey hey, what happens on the trails....stays on the trail  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D

ha ha ha ...yeah and your bike sittin at the gate on three wheels don't raise suspicion huh??? ha ha  It was good meetin ya Paul, we will be seeing alot more of you guys too. Your place rocks bro!!!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 09, 2010, 02:43:05 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on March 09, 2010, 02:18:03 PM
Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 09, 2010, 12:11:01 PM
i am the one who grabbed Paul's keyring and used it as a cotter pin on his hub.


Hey hey hey hey, what happens on the trails....stays on the trail  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D

ha ha ha ...yeah and your bike sittin at the gate on three wheels don't raise suspicion huh??? ha ha  It was good meetin ya Paul, we will be seeing alot more of you guys too. Your place rocks bro!!!

No idea what your talking about sir  ??? ??? ??? ???

Unless your referring to that time I was fixing a flat tire  ;)

pault

Dixie Normous
See your in Jax also. I thought I lnew most of the riding places but what and where is Hawkinsville?
Thanks

Dixie Normous

Quote from: pault on March 09, 2010, 03:34:58 PM
Dixie Normous
See your in Jax also. I thought I lnew most of the riding places but what and where is Hawkinsville?
Thanks


here is the link....it looks pretty good. its est. 2 hours from jax
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

pault


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com