WHY IS IT.....

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 30, 2010, 08:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Lets here how you guys finish it?  I'll start.

Why is it people think because they are drunk its ok to do or say whatever they want because they are "drunk"

Why is it when my wife leaves for a week you realize you really don't have friends to help you do things.

Why is it I am even sitting here writting this LOL  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Chillinthemost

Why is the weather always nice on Monday?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

digginfool

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 30, 2010, 09:27:16 PM
Why is the weather always nice on Monday?

It's funny that you say that.  I have absolutely no evidence that it is true but some theories say that all the activity of the work week adds enough heat and moisture into the atmosphere to cause rainy and windy weather on the weekends.  Of course, by mid-day Friday, things are ramping down and the weather settles down just in time for Monday.  Obviously, it's the equivalent of an old-wives tale but there's enough anectdotal evidence to consider it....   :dunno.gif  BTW, who's bass fishing this weekend?  I'm getting up in the morning, loading up on shiners and heading to the Everglades to see what's what.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Sleazy_Rider78

#3
Diggin,

Let me know how you do in the morning.  I am thinking of bass fishing this afternoon.  I just got finished putting new carpet on the bass boat and replacing the wood on the front deck and floor.  I plan on launching out of Holiday Park but haven't gone fishing since late November, back then the fishing was slow.  BTW, I am gonna have to bust your chops on using shiners......thats cheating.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

250rsith

Why is it that you talk about something and somebody just change the subject?  2:L
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Sleazy_Rider78

Swamper,
Sorry to hijack your thread with my earlier post.

Here's one for you.....why is it that everyone who knows that I drive a pickup truck thinks that I am a moving company?  I swear I have helped 3 different people move into new homes in the past 4 months.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on January 31, 2010, 12:44:56 AM
Swamper,
Sorry to hijack your thread with my earlier post.

Here's one for you.....why is it that everyone who knows that I drive a pickup truck thinks that I am a moving company?  I swear I have helped 3 different people move into new homes in the past 4 months.

LOL it's ok ;-)

I like the Monday theroy too :-)

I have another one ... Why is it when my wife is here I can't touch her in bed without sweating my a$$ off but when she is gone I can't sleep.  My wife leaves for a week and like some crazy little kid I can't sleep.  LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

LMAO oh boy that came out wrong!  I was talking about when you lay down next to someone and let's say your legs are crossed together, then i get real hot for some reason.  Thought I should clearify ;-)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

digginfool

No, you got it right.  I'm always telling her to get off me.  She makes me sweat.  Of course, I don't have that problem with my wife though.   ;)   rolback1
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

digginfool

To a purist, yeah, shiners might be cheating but I'm taking my 11 yo boy with me and we want to catch big fish.  No easier way to do it than shiners!   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Mudneck

Why is it sometimes when I fart my underwear get wet ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Mudneck on January 31, 2010, 08:36:16 AM
Why is it sometimes when I fart my underwear get wet ???

that's a shart LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

digginfool

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on January 31, 2010, 12:33:49 AM
Diggin,

Let me know how you do in the morning.  I am thinking of bass fishing this afternoon.  I just got finished putting new carpet on the bass boat and replacing the wood on the front deck and floor.  I plan on launching out of Holiday Park but haven't gone fishing since late November, back then the fishing was slow.  BTW, I am gonna have to bust your chops on using shiners......thats cheating.

Had a problem with one of the wheels on the trailer so never made it out on the boat but we did hit the canals in the corporate park.  Bass were pretty frisky.  We were using Jones green worms and Berkley root beer w/blue tail worms.  They liked both of them equally.  Jumped one that probably went 4-5 lbs but the rest were around 2.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

trx#9

80% Chance of rain this Monday.  ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Why is it that, when I go out of town...everyone says they see Chillin's truck at my house?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

shogun323

Why is it that everytime I use the restroom facilities at Sunshine TRX#9 occupies the stall next to me, taps his foot, and reaches under the partition?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 01, 2010, 01:09:43 PM
Why is it that, when I go out of town...everyone says they see Chillin's truck at my house?
just making a deposit ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Why is it that my wife thinks its gross when I pee in the shower?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 01, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
Why is it that my wife thinks its gross when I pee in the shower?

Probably because she is in the shower with you and doesn't enjoy the golden shower!
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

gery350

why is it .....that every freakin place i go i get hounded to donate to haiti....... >:(









flamesuit comes on.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Why is it when I fart my girlfriend thinks its gross, but when the dogs do it its funny?  :-\
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on February 01, 2010, 04:31:07 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 01, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
Why is it that my wife thinks its gross when I pee in the shower?

Probably because she is in the shower with you and doesn't enjoy the golden shower!

LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 01, 2010, 04:57:14 PM
Why is it when I fart my girlfriend thinks its gross, but when the dogs do it its funny?  :-\

When our dog does its no laughing matter... its hard to belive such a little "PFFT" can fill a room, and clear it.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Wht is it people choose to pull out infrount of me when there is no one insight behind me?!?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

trx#9

Quote from: shogun323 on February 01, 2010, 02:02:32 PM
Why is it that everytime I use the restroom facilities at Sunshine TRX#9 occupies the stall next to me, taps his foot, and reaches under the partition?
Just being neighborly.  :dunno.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com