WHO'S GOING TO JASPER ON FEB 6TH?

Started by Gulley421, January 30, 2010, 02:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Legends in your own mind's, I tell ya!!!!  ;)
Can't win without confidence, but the autobiographicals have me sides hurtin'!! :P Autograph sessions to boot! heh heh heh
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Gulley421

 If I could ever figure out how to post pictures on this forum, then I could let you all choose which photo of me striking a pose on my quad you all will like signed also.   8)   Just trying to give back to my fans.

I think the lack of riding is finally getting to me  :Wacko.gif
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com