Planning trip to Durhamtown

Started by flt mech, January 26, 2010, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Just a week away and the weather looks to be wonderful for the time we will be there   

<nanaparty>
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

hsi579

Have fun!! I'm hoping it will be the same when we go in May! ;D

offroadjunkee

Had alot of fun this month in Georgia. Durhamtown is definetly on my "must do again" list for next year. Unfortunately there are not many spots left in Florida that I can say this about.... riding legally that is.... ONF has no support facilities (IE repair shop, cabins, Lodge), so D-town is now at the top of my list......

Durhamtown

Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

bseckel

e have our trip booked already for june 11th- 13th. cant wait.

1diesel1

I am psyched almost got my quad back together. 3 weeks from now its the TBRD games and then Durhamtown from 5/26-5/31 ;D

hsi579

Just bought nerfs for my quad so its ready for durhamtown. Went once last year, now its a must every year!  I agree with theres no where really left in florida to ride, and none that compare to durhamtown!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com