Phase II OF THE ohv Trails

Started by dansummersill, January 22, 2010, 07:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dansummersill

Started june 2007 and still no Phase II in  2010    three years.  Where has all the money gone?
Why haven't the trails been started? We need answers to these questions.

patches206

  I thought I saw a posted in the last few weeks the idiots in Tallahassee raided the OHV fund to pay for the budget short fall that they have created with there wild spending ways!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

dansummersill

If you can help me find the posted and who wrote it. I have a state senator that has
agreed to check this out and I would like to give him as much information as I can
Thanks

Backwoods Racin

I don't know how to carry over a post but if you look under open discussion on page 4 there is a post from Grizzly Bear about the Oct. 14 2009 state ohv meeting that covers it. Thanks and good luck.
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

dansummersill

Thanks I forwarded this information to the Senator. Hope he and his people can help.

GrizzlyBear

Phase II of the trails is the Centenial Trail south of Highway 40.  Other then the trailhead, it is complete.  Phase III that is to connect the south to the north is not complete.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com