Mountain bikers?

Started by gearhead400, November 20, 2009, 09:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

this is a great topic! i just recently started mtn biking alot to get in shape. i was wondering how would i get to santos from new port richey? or closest trail head. i ride at starky park which is paved but they do have unpaved hiking trails that i have checked out. any info on santos would be great thanks!!!

gearhead400

This link will give you a ton of maps and trail head directions.
http://omba.org/index.php/Trail-Maps.html
If you just go to omba.org, on the right side of the page there is a bunch of information listed under "trail information"
-Trail Maps
-Trailhead Directions
-Local Weather
-Frequently Asked Questions
-Cross Florida Greenway
-Greenways & Trails Foundation
-The OMBA Epic Ride
-Orb Spiders
-IMBA Trail Solutions
-Join OMBA

Hope that helps! Are you going to try and make the ride this sunday?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

NYRAPTOR

i won't be able to make the ride this sunday but hopefully in the near future. thanks for the site info!!

mrbones

It's a 17" frame, black with an orange Manatou front fork. How much? I have no clue. I haven't ridden it in 5 years. It was $700 new.

Quote from: Baileygunns on November 20, 2009, 02:19:01 PM
Quote from: mrbones on November 20, 2009, 02:16:18 PM
I've got a Specialized Rock Hopper that I haven't used in a long time. Anybody want to buy it?

What's the frame size and how much?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

gearhead400

Well, we had a great turn out of 8 riders on the trails this weekend. It was coooold cold cold, but we still had a great time. only rode for a little over 2 hours this time since a few of the riders had some stuff to get done, but it was a blast! Hope to see some of you out there next weekend of the first Sunday of January!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

As long as it's going to be above 40 degree's this sunday, I'll be out at santo's.

We are planning on making a trip south to either alafia or boyette, who's in??
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

bseckel

this sunday sounds good to me what time again 8:00 or later because of the temp?

gearhead400

I wish I could get everyone to go a little later because of the temp but they won't!! lol so 8 am it is. See you then!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

BUMP!! I'll be riding this weekend at santo's. Plan to huck as many of those drops that I can before I break myself or my bike too! Anybody in the more southern region of FL into doing a group ride at the end of the month???

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

I don't know what I'm going to do when I can actually go all out on the quad again. I have picked up so many hobbies to replace four wheelers that I'm not going to have enough time in a week to fulfill all the urges!!

Sorry can't edit posts to add this into the last on a phone.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

Santo's this Sunday, who's coming? Warmer weather!!!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

crom A zone

hey ftf is in march are u going to that?  we got few from our group down here in southern end coming up for the weekend
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

gearhead400

Yeah I'll be there for sure.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

crom A zone

ya i should be there i got canandal rush  how the trails riding up there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

gearhead400

Some of the best in FL. Some would say the best. 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com