Directions to Ocala

Started by Njoutlaw88, June 24, 2005, 07:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

How do I get to the ocala camp site? I know there are a few of them which camp site is the best and how do I get there. Thank you so much

Quad32x

Which  part  of  the  forest  do  you  want  to  ride ? :-\
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Quad32x on June 24, 2005, 10:12:10 PM
Which  part  of  the  forest  do  you  want  to  ride ? :-\
I want go to the part that has the best trails and is least whopped out.

Quad32x

I  would  say  try  Eureka.  I-75  north  to  Hwy 40  in  Ocala.  Go  east  through  Ocala  and  Silver  Springs  till  you  get  to  Hwy 315.  Go  north  or  left  till  you  get  to  Ft. McCoy.  In  Ft. McCoy  turn  right  on  Hwy 316  and  you  will  go  over  a  big  bridge.  As  you  come  to  the  other  side  take  your  first  left.  Go  that  way  about  a  mile  and  keep  watching  on  your  left  and  you  will  see  a  paved  road  that  goes  to  the  pit.  You  cant  miss  it.  There  is  parking  on  the  left  and  you  can  camp  there.  Good  luck  and  have  fun !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32