God gave birth to Florida a fable

Started by stump66, June 24, 2005, 02:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God was
missing for six days

(Of course, we know God is never missing, but this is a story).. Eventually, Michael, the Archangel, found him resting on the seventh day.
He inquires of God, "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly
pointed downward through the clouds. "Look, Michael,
look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put life on
it. I'm going to call it earth and it's going to be a
great place of balance.

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of the
earth, "For example, Europe will be a place of
great opportunity and wealth, while Africa is
going to be poor. The Middle East over there will be
a hot spot," God continued, pointing to different
countries. "This one will be extremely hot and while
this one will be very cold and covered with ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed
to a large land mass with oceans as it borders and
said, "What's that one?"


"Ah," said God, "that's Florida, the most glorious
place on earth. There are beautiful beaches, rivers,
lakes, and climate. The people from Florida are going
to be modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are
going to be found traveling the world. They will be
extremely sociable, hardworking, and high achieving
people, and they will be known throughout the world as
diplomats and carriers of peace."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then
exclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there would be balance! Everyone and everything seems so totally perfect in this place you call Florida!"

God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the idiots I'm
sending down from the North every winter!"
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Funny, but I think the idiots forgot to leave.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

thus some funny stuff. but like yousaid the idiots are taking over.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

if idiots can fly... Miami be a airport for them
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

I thought this would get a better responce so I changed the title and gave it a bump. I think its hilarious. :D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

qt314nfla

Love it.  Thanks for the laugh first thing this morning.  Or afternoon as it may be.