Sunshine Quad Series Who's coming????

Started by MadlRacing, January 11, 2010, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

250rsith

How did round 1 go? Is round 2 still on for Feb. 6, beside of their site, where could I get more info about the series, for example the hours it starts, classes.
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Andy9933

There web site says round 1 reschedule on sunday feb 14 and on times I would give them a call.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

250rsith

Somebody's planning on racing this weekend quad race at Sunshine???? It's valentines wkend, so it will be a long drive for me and don't know if that many racers are going to show up. I just want to make my trip worth it. Thanks
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

RTN

T.C. will be there.  They were a little dissappointed with the turn out last weekend.  They were hoping they could provide something that the quad riders would enjoy.  Maybe it will pickup up this weekend.  Remember, the make up race is on Sunday and I believe ladies get in free for Sun. Valentines day....give them a call to make sure.

THE #2 crew

250rsith

I did'nt know they had any quad race last wkend. Their site refers to a MAKE UP race for this Sunday. The reason I ask is 'cause it's going to be valentine's day and I'm sure a lot of the racers will spend that day with their Ladies eating some place except at the track. I hope it turns out good though!
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25