Anyone use "Log Me In"?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 15, 2010, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

A computer guy told me about it and I have been using it to accsess my desktop at work from home.  This thing is great!!  Kinda like PC Anywhere but A LOT easier and its free.


https://secure.logmein.com/US/home.aspx

I just wanted to check and see if you guys use it, and what you thought of it.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

cobrap

Use it all the time.  I use the free version.  Installed in my office server and I do all my work remotely.
Love it
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

stonny9

I just started using it a few weeks ago cause my uncle is computer illiterate and lives in NC.  So getting him to describe something that is wrong is virtually useless.  Took me 30 mins to get him to go to the log me in site and set it up for his computer with me telling him exactly what to do step by step.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

IXIswamperIXI

I am alway having to fix my moms computer also, it is working wonders being able to access it remotely (for FREE)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TurboGSXR

if you have windows xp you can use remote desktop if there is a constant internet connection to the computer your trying to connect to
(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com