Cool video!!

Started by o4250, June 24, 2005, 02:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

The comments on the video have a few cus words, so Ill give it a 18+ warning I guess.

http://www.yikers.com/video_japanese_insanity.html

klutchbuster400

hey i saw a 4 wheeler and  a couple bikes so its cool lol

bigscrub79

I am appalled at such dirty language ??? ???
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

o4250

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 03:24:31 PM
I am appalled at such dirty language ??? ???

If you scroll down and look at the comments people left of the video, there is a couple dirty words. And since some people are really uptight about there kids on here or whatever I gave it a warning.

bigscrub79

OH my bad i didnt see that. I thought you were just jokin around, or thought you might have spoke that language.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Lost Soul

A "cheater wheelie"..how weak was that?

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Lost Soul on June 24, 2005, 03:46:42 PM
A "cheater wheelie"..how weak was that?


You try doing a wheelie in a suit like that ;D ;D ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: o4250 on June 24, 2005, 03:29:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 03:24:31 PM
I am appalled at such dirty language ??? ???

If you scroll down and look at the comments people left of the video, there is a couple dirty words. And since some people are really uptight about there kids on here or whatever I gave it a warning.


i think you did the right thing by giving it a warning ;)